Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm here!

Ok, so bear with me- I'm a blog virgin. I've never done this before, lol. Here's a question- it won't let me use my name, so I created LLLTallis. Now, though, I see contributers, one of whom is *me*, sans the LLL. Any ideas?

So, onto my day's events. I created a new CN discussion for those that are interested in the ICF chats, and am hoping at some point (maybe tonight even) to get the schedule uploaded. My primary frustration at this point is that since Wednesday, I've not been able to access anything at the LLLI site due to broken communication somewhere in Chicago. So, while I go through withdrawls, I hope speedy fixing of broken stuff. I had a dream last night that all the chats happened without me, because I couldn't get there. Wah!

I think blogging is fun so far.

Tallis :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Suna Kendall said...

That is because you put your real name in the name field on your profile page, or whatever they call that part. I show up as Suna because that is what I am on my private personal blog--Sue Ann

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

It didn't let you use your name as your login username because I guess Tallis is already taken. But your username is not what shows up as your "name" -- that's set in your profile. Clear as mud? :)

5:06 PM  

<< Home