Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Blogety-Blogety Blog! Whee!

Forgive my enthusiasm, but I am happy to announce that Jennifer and I have set up the initial set of blogs for our conference bloggers to use! We hope they will start posting a quick hello soon! Sandee, Jennifer and I are still seeking a couple more (why not, it's no work for us once they are set up!) of different types of folks to blog with us, but we are really happy to get representation from Leaders from all over, a father, a member, and two conference kids so far! Thanks, Sandee!

We made each blog a little different looking, just for fun. We hope you think it's fun, too. There is a link in the sidebar to the blogs--feel free to check them out, and check them often!

Sue Ann Kendall

2 Comments:

Blogger Celia said...

hi Sue Ann. i would be happy to help with some stuff in the tech room during LLLI, if you'd like some help. can i get a list of stuff that you would want some help with? thank you! - celia

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue Ann. I'm Ana, a new leader in Mexico City. I'm going to the Washington Conference with another Mexico City leader. I would love to have a blog.
let me know if that's possible at lactancia@prodigy.net.mx
regards
Ana

8:11 PM  

<< Home