Thursday, July 07, 2005

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig

Man, am I tired! I spent a really nice last day in Washington, D.C., with Sue Ann and her son. We were all flying out late afternoon, so we spent the morning and early afternoon at the National Zoo. I'd never been there before, and was delighted to see a panda for the very first time. It was lunchtime, and we got to see the male panda chowing down on bamboo -- extra cool.

After a blissfully uneventful flight, I got home around 8 pm, and actually had an hour to myself before the rest of my family got home. (They had been at dh's African drumming performance). It was good to find everyone's surprises I'd bought while away, and to shift gears from podcast interviewer/computer geek to cuddlly mom and wife.

There are still TEN more podcasts for me to upload to the website, and TWENTY still to add to the RSS feed! Yikes - we got so busy toward the end, there! Lu Hanessian, Gordon Neufeld, two live a capella musical performances, some really excellent stuff. I'll work on making them ready for the LLLI website (http://www.lalecheleague.org/05conf/podcasts.html ).

I'm really zonked from the Conference - I'm not used to being that extroverted, for that long. But still, I can hardly wait until my next podcast interview. It is so much fun to ask people about the things they love the most!

0 Comments:

<< Home