Thursday, July 07, 2005

Relief, Tired!

I got back to my parents' home in North Carolina last night. I immediately fell dead asleep. I had been all perky until I got there--obviously I had held on to my energy as long as I could. We never did get the ability to access the lalecheleague.org site back, but now that folks are heading home, we will be able to move along (once everyone wakes up) and upload the rest of the podcasts and photos--I see the bloggers are already summarizing!

I'll be doing a lot more with updating our post-conference web pages once I get home to my nice, functional computer on Monday.

Thanks to all who have read these blogs and especially to those who commented. That has been fun!

Sue Ann

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue Ann-
Much thanks to you & all of the other hard working techies that helped make my absence from the conference a little more tolerable here at home in OH. Even with the glitches I applaud you for a job well done!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue Ann all your wonderful tech work kept me feeling a part of the conference even so far away! I love the BLogs and the photos in particular. One day I will listen to the Pods, meanwhile I passed those on to the local community where I live!

6:56 PM  

<< Home